Coeur d’Alene Resort, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Keynote Speaker Mike Parker
Publisher at WordCrafts Press
From Nashville, TN
Mike is an award-winning writer, actor, filmmaker, & playwright. Career highlights include earning a Bachelors degree in Bible and Philosophy, serving as an officer with the US Army Special Forces (Green Berets), and helping to launch the Discover Card program. After a successful career as a freelance writer he founded WordCrafts, LLC, the parent company of WordCrafts Press, WordCrafts Theatrical Press, and Rule 14 Pictures, where he continues to serve as publisher and executive producer.
“The Publishing Industry and Your Place in it”
(Last day to register and secure lunch is May 8. Cancellations made after May 2nd will be subject to a $20 fee. Cancellations made after May 13th will only be refunded 1/2 the registration fee. )
- all workshops and general sessions
- deluxe lunch buffet (with some gluten free options)
- opportunity to pitch to Mike Parker/WordCrafts Press
- chance to win door prizes
- voucher for discount parking at the resort parking tower
- great location on Lake Coeur d’Alene
- network with other writers
- browse the bookstore for books by our speakers
- This event is for adults or teens over 14.
- Workshops will cover topics for fiction and nonfiction
- Attire is business casual.